wed24nov7:00 am8:00 amVirtual Event10 Pitfalls to Avoid When Building Your Kampala Startup (Uganda, Africa)7:00 am - 8:00 am PST(GMT-08:00) View in my time Event Organized By: Founder Institute Kampala Uganda
Many aspiring entrepreneurs in Kampala do not get to see their startup ideas flourish beyond the second anniversary. What are those common mistakes that startup founders make and how to
Many aspiring entrepreneurs in Kampala do not get to see their startup ideas flourish beyond the second anniversary. What are those common mistakes that startup founders make and how to avoid them? At this online and interactive event, we will gather representatives from different entrepreneurial organizations, international mentors, venture investors and top local entrepreneurs, to share their insights on the 10 Pitfalls to Avoid When Building Your Startup in Kampala.
❯ Guest Speakers include:
– Kenneth Legesi (CEO & Co-Founder, Ortus Africa Capital)
– Chris Foltz (Director, Founder Institute + Responsible Solutions Ltd + IRG 100 CMO’s & Change Agents)
– Lavina Ramkissoon (Africa’s Voice – Chairperson and Director – South Africa, Founder Institute)
– Alan Lwetabe (Co-Director , Founder Institute Kampala)
❯ Who Should Attend?
– Anyone who is launching or thinking about launching a local startup
– Anyone who wants to learn from local investors, accelerators, co-working spaces, and founders
– Anyone who wants to learn about the best way to launch and grow a company
❯❯ This is a live, interactive online event, so be sure to RSVP at https://fi.co/e/268841/foltz to receive the Zoom URL to join us live!