thu02dec6:00 pm7:00 pmFeaturedVirtual EventStartup Challenges: Legal, Compliance, Funding, & Supply Chain (Online AMA)6:00 pm - 7:00 pm PST(GMT-08:00) View in my time Event Organized By: Founder Institute Southwest
From rocket engines to regulations and cannabis to compliance – all startups, investors, and supply chain partners face the challenges of staying legal. Sometimes it is harder than you think.
- Russell Brand – Angel Investor, Startup Advisor, Founder, Responsible Solutions Ltd – Silicon Valley Pioneer
- Bethany Niebauer – Regulatory Compliance & Legal Consultant – Highly Regulated Emerging Industries – Axial Compliance Consulting
- Jay Purcell – Partner, Clark Howell LLP – Business Lawyer for the Green Frontier, Tech Startups, and Highly Regulated Industries
- Greg Jelden – Co-Founder and Managing Partner, CMG Media Group – Cannabis Management Group
- Anyone interested in incorporating an early-stage company
- Anyone that wants an understanding of basics of starting up a startup
- Is why idea a business?
- When should you incorporate your company?
- What are the steps to incorporate a business?
- What agreements should you understand as a founder?
- How do you handle cofounders, team members and employees
- and more…
This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.